Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas... even in June!

I was able to be a part of BLT (Boise Little Theatre) last year and was the musical director for their musical, " You're a Good Man Charlie Brown". It was SO much fun. I got to work with some really fun people. I was asked to be the musical director for nonother than the ultimate classic, White Christmas!!!! I am really REALLY excited. With Charlie Brown there were only 12 people in the cast and now I think there will be close to 25-30. Good times to be had. And who doesn't want to listen to Christmas music in July? I know I do!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats exciting!! when is it? maybe we could come see it??

the mortensen's said...

I could never be in this! I can sing, but I just remembered I can't dance!!!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

k we need to be blog friends, and real friends too:) haha you still at your parents house? can i come and say hello? I want ot see your baby! when does your husband leave? call me 921-4116