Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ears, Laundry and Cups

Whoes ear does Emmy have? ( I think it's rather obvious.)

Mine...

...or Riley's?


I was folding laundry today and Emmy was being a bit needy wanting me to hold her all of the time. So I got creative... I think she approved as she gave Daddy a thumbs up!





A few weeks ago in church Emm was a bit fussy during our first hour. So we gave her a sacrament cup to play with. She popped it in her mouth and kept it there for a good 10 minutes! We have tried many a binky but she just never liked them. I guess next time we'll go straight for the sacrament cup!














5 comments:

the mortensen's said...

that last one is hilarious! oh emm, what a cutie!

Jeff and Aubry said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Emmy, you are just adorable!!

Kaylene said...

that ear picture is so funny, exactly Riley's ofcoarse!

April said...

okay, that's hilarious!

Erika said...

So cute!!!! I love the pictures! What a cute kid you've got. She definitely has Riley's ears. :)