Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Monkey Update

As some may have notice, Riley affectionately calls our little no-named girl, Monkey.
I went to the doc yesterday and I gained a whomping 4 lbs the past two weeks! Yikes! That brings my grand total to 15lbs. I'm told that's good. I still have the Thanksgiving experience so we'll just see how disciplined I can be around all the goodies.
I am 32 weeks and am measuring at 36 centimeters! I became a little concerned wondering if I was carrying a large dinosaur instead of a baby. But without getting into the yucks, I have extra fluid according to my last ultra sound and the docs not worried so neither am I. We're looking at December 21st or 22nd for a due date! The time has flown and I have been very blessed with, I think, a rather uneventful pregnancy. With only one throw-up on record (because I smelled olives) and only one purchase of maternity pants, (I great have sisters and friends who have donated clothes to 'the cause') I consider myself in a quite blessed and happy state.

3 comments:

Katie Wolfley said...

Erika you look so good for being 32weeks pregnant! Your going to have a little Christmas baby. Hey let me know if you want me to send you a nursing cover, I went a little crazy over Conference weekend and sewed like 5 of them. Don't ask why I don't know. They are super cute material. Send me and email and I can send you pictures of them and you can pick, if you are even going to nurse. I will send it to you in the mail. They come in really handy for church and family get togethers. katiewolfley4@hotmail.com

Jeff and Aubry said...

You've only gained 15 lbs!! Good job, my friend!! I won't make it public knowledge, but in an email I think I told you how much weight I gained with Claire. It was a little more than 15 lbs..

Val said...

congratulations! I just heard the good news! Hope you are all doing well. Sleep lots while you're still in the hospital! We will keep you in our prayers, especially while emmie is in the NICU!