Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween!






Albeit a diabetic's worst nightmare, I have been able to stay away from the sweets pretty well. My poor husband has never at the adventures of trick-or-treating because of his being raised JW. But we will not judge him. Now, he and our little "monkey" will share their first trick-or-treating experiences together!
If you're confused, Kaylene is The Devil Wears Prada (ask her), Liv is Alice, Gavin was first Woody then a pirate due to snug fitting the first go 'round, Riley a Korean man wearing Korean clothes from Dad's mission. And can I just say he nearly started crying when I had to put eye liner on him. I mean come on! Just like last year when he was a cheerleader. Maybe we'll do a no make-up costume next year. And I was a gumball machine.
Thanksgiving, here we come!

3 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

I love the gumball machine! So cute!

Juliann said...

Hey Erica. So I found your blog by snooping around Aubry's blog. Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with delivery! So I think about you every now and then because my son Benson was dx with diabetes last year. Crazy huh? I remember watching you give yourself shots during high school and thinking you were so brave. Never in a million years did I think I would be doing that to my boy. But, all is well and he does great with it. HE just went on a pump 2 weeks ago and as of 3 days ago is doing really well on it. ANyway, I hope you are doing well. I LOVED your halloween costume!! You look darling in it.

Juliann said...

OH, send my your e-mail address and I will add you to my blog.juliannmiller@gmail.com.