Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What a "crack" up

Good Evening!
My dear husband wanted to have a little glory to add to the blog so he decided he would be in charge of the pic on the right as I'm sure he will change periodically. This picture of bums, I'm sure is just a beginning to more artistic wonders such as this one. Riley and I just went to Mongolian BBQ and then to Albertson's where earlier today we bought 21 boxes of cereal for the cheap price of $15. Corn flakes and frosted mini wheats galore.
I am probably the richest I have ever been. Before the title of my life was "necessity is indeed the mother of invention" as you may soon discover as you walk into our home and see a Happy Birthday Barbie card with pink fluff on it and see it's use for decoration on the fridge. What a beauty. Now I can decorate with painting kits from Family dollar and the dollar store.
I've decided to end each of my blogs with a quote. So I decided on one of the very best to start with, 'till we meet again
"Congradulations Mr. Sims! You are the fattest boy in camp." -Heavy Weights

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

You are crazy. Did you guys ever buy that scooter?

Kaylene said...

I can't believe you guys have all that money!(wink,wink) You should share it with the world!!

Anonymous said...

your quote I'm sorry to say is incorrect he says congratulations MRS. Sims, not Mr. sorry just thought you would appreciate this. :)