Friday, March 14, 2008

Am I really doing this?

I would not feel like a true married mormon girl if I did not soon become a blogger. This is how I decided to become a blogger:
I am home alone. Freshly out of the shower, ( I wish my hair dried straight and shiny) waiting for my dear husband who left me early this evening to go play Texas hold 'em with some guys at work. I told him he could only gamble our goodies from the house so I wouldn't eat them. ( The Gray's house of goodies consists of an empty bag of circus animal crackers with about 100 sprinkles in the bottom and a WinCo bag of sugar-free, chocolate covered pretzels.) I hope he wins. I checked both of my sisters blogs, looked for a scooter on e-bay and felt the impression to start another project. Some of my other projects consist of scrap booking, reading vampire love novels, and other romantic endeavors. "There is a vail covering the ways of feminine life, best left undisturbed"- Little Woman.
I will soon reveal some pics of Riley and I and put some great songs so when you enter my blog you can't help but to throw your arms in the air and sing, sing, sing. Riley gets mad at me for sing too loud. He hasn't accepted that part of me yet...he will .
My sister, bro-in-law and only niece an neph. are in the middle of a tornado so I'm a little worried. If that scene comes to them hopefully they will find a water pipe sticking up out of the ground, take of Wayne's belt and strap themselves to it while they are being sucked up a vortex of terror.
Well, I need to call my hub and make sure he hasn't gambled away are livelihood. Till we meet again.(I'm quite curious who I'm really talking to)

2 comments:

the mortensen's said...

oh your blogs are gonna be so funny! I can't wait for more. welcome to the blogging world. come to my blog and steal peoples blog address so you can add them to your page and send them messsages

Seth and Brittney said...

ERIKA! I saw your blog linked from Valerie's and was so excited! Hope life is going well for you these days. Glad you joined the blogging world; it's actually pretty fun! And now you have the link to ours too! Love ya girlie! -Brittney (Roberts) Warburton