Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun in February

Nothing like playing in a pan of orange, sugar-free jello on a Sunday afternoon.

Emmy as been jumping off of everything lately. Look for her in the 2030 olympics.
Emmy LOVES to look at our mini primary hymn book and look at the pictures.
If Emmy gets tired enough and is in arm's length of her blanky she will lay herself down.




I was in the middle of putting baked potatoes in the oven and Emmy got a hold of the tin foil and pulled a good five feet of it out. As i was on the verge of a good scolding I decided I would join in the fun. We played with it then I had a the bright idea of making a sort of cape out of it. Emmy did not approve. Not at all.
At my friend Crystal's Wedding reception they had warm chocolate to dip strawberries. Emmy somehow got a big splatter of chocolate all over her face.Grandma Gray got Emmy a super cute doggy with a heart shaped nose for V-day and 2 lbs of chocolate for me and Riley(I accidentally left that at my parents house so I wouldn't have to eat it.)We went to aunt Nee-nee's (Shertine's) house and decorated valentine's cookies.

4 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

I love that your sisters live in Boise so you and the cousins can all get together and party all the time! I really envy that. And Emmy is so darn cute. Love it.

the mortensen's said...

that pic of her wrapped in foil mad as heck is hilarious!!!

Melanie said...

I am totally copying your idea of fun with tin foil.

Darci and Ryan said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable!