Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Biggest Loser is a Loser!!!


I LOVE watching the biggest loser. It has good info and is inspirational to one who could afford a healthier life. After watching the latest episode and succumbed to advertising, I went to sign up with the biggest loser club only to find that they don't except people with Type I diabetes!!! RUDE!!! It was pretty cheap and I was excited to get a daily menu to start using, but alas my dumb pancreas does it again. I exercise on my own but don't feel like I am getting the most out of it because I feel like don't know what I'm doing. So dumb!!!!! ( I, of course will continue watching The Biggest Loser)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

biggest loser ever!!! I'm sorry, visit mypyramid.gov. When I'm feelng motivated thsi website helps. Stupid show!!

Juliann said...

I have been so mad at the biggest loser since reading your post. We should all write them and tell them what we think. Anyway, they are lame and you are awesome so don't worry about it!

Melanie said...

Hey Cuz,
can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. (rmballfam@hotmail.com)
thanks!