Thursday, September 1, 2011

Four Years!!!




I could quote the hundreds of love songs I know or make a list of all of the reasons I love Riley. Honestly, I have thought about doing that. But my brain gets overwhelmed. A few nights ago Riley and I "stayed up way past mid-night" and had some great pillow talk. When I complain about money, school, callings he is asking me how he can be a better husband, dad, brother-in-law, scout leader. I could go on with situations like these forever but I need to get me zucchini bread out of the oven so I will say this. I can't believe I am married to the most amazing man I have ever met. A man though nearly terrified of singing will belt Aida at the top of his lungs because I love it, ( he's really not half bad). A guy who will do anything for anyone. Even if it's someone who is addicted to meth, alcohol, or is a schizophrenic and threatening to kill him. He is amazing and someday I will write a book about all the amazing things that make him so amazing. So to my dearest husband pf 4 fabulous years. I love you!!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Ah, how sweet! We love Riley, too! And of course we love you. Here's to a great 4 years together and many more to come!!

Anonymous said...

I love the both of you! miss you tons. :(

the mortensen's said...

so glad you're not having marriage problems!!! bwahahahaha!
Tell Riley I think he is awesome!