Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deep in the heart of TEXAS!!!!


Shamu at SeaWorld!!! Definitely a high light!

Playing in the water park at SeaWorld
Eating Breakfast on the River Walk
Emmy was so happy to see her daddy!

Emmy and I were able to go see Riley in San Antonio! The second I stepped of the plane I thought I would keel over from heat and humidity! It was nothing I have ever experienced before! I had a frightful first night which I'll have to explain later because I have been up since the wee small hours and I am exhausted. More stories and pictures to come. Can I just say my husband is UH-MAY-ZING?! I can. And I just did. Only 6 more Sundays until he's home for good!

2 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Okay, I LOVE that picture of Emmy kissing her daddy! Precious! I am so glad you were able to spend some time with him and I am excited to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

the stars at night are big and bright!!! i'm so glad you get riley back! almost there!