Tuesday, August 17, 2010

X-ing it up!!!



My sister Sherstine and her hub, Wayne have started the P90X challenge! This post is dedicated to them. I ran a mile today if that means anything...
My name to fame (as I blogged about before) is that I have indeed beheld Mr. Tony Horton. I worked out with him. I saw the sweat of his brow. He even corrected my posture in the infamous "downward dog". The picture of the girl is some professional women wrestler. Not as cool.
AH, Tony. He really liked me, I could tell.

2 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Wow! Lucky you - Jeff will be so jealous! We just started P90X a couple of weeks ago and funny that I read this post this morning when indeed, we slept in and skipped our work out. Bah. I guess you've motivated us to get it in tonight! And I need to see you this week, my friend. I'll be calling. :)

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

I'm sooo jealous! I want to meet him! We did P90X too!!!And congrats about the National Gaurd!!!!!! Hope all is well!