Monday, March 1, 2010

Emmy, the 3 month old!!!

I left Gavin with Emmy on my bed for a few minutes while I was bringing the laundry into our room and when I came back in Gavin had but all of our whites on top of Emm covering everything but her face. And Gavin was saying, "Warm, Warm" What a good cousin.
Lucy and Emmy
Great-grandma Spjute Unlce Dave and Emmy
Daddy and Emmy
Aunt Heidi and Emmy


Three months sure has come and gone very quickly. Friday night, Emmy slept through the night for 10 hours!!! It was truly a miracle. Has it happened since? No, but we are hopeful! She is sleeping right not with the blow dryer on in her buzzy chair. Lately, she sucks on her fists and fingers. She loves it. Sometimes she will be sucking on her fist, then open her fingers, gag herself and throw up. We are nearly out of pj's that don't squish her toes. She's growing up so fast. Riley always says he can't wait until her can throw her around. Oh, dear.
We love our little Em and can't wait for the months/years to come!

5 comments:

Heather Williams said...

ERIKA!!!! Oh my, you have no idea how excited I was to get a comment from you! I have wondered where you have been, if you had a blog, etc. And holy manoly, I didn't even know you had a cute Emmy! She is adorable and I'm so happy for you guys. By the way, your post about Spjute was just what I needed. You explained her to a T. I miss that girl more then I ever thought I could miss someone. Anyways, miss you a lot! Please keep in touch.

heatha G. Will

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl!! can't wait to see her!

Jeff and Aubry said...

So cute. Love that girl!!

Kaylene said...

Miniature Riley alert!

Val said...

Looks alot like someone I know.. ehem... Riley