Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blessing Day

Emmy was blessed on the third and wore the same dress that I was blessed in. We thought about getting her a new dress but decided just to have her wear this one. She looked liked a little doll. The week before Riley was telling me that he was nervous and didn't really know what to say. On the way to the church that morning we were practicing and Riley said, ".. her name will be Emmy Jane Gray." And I starting yelling at him not to even think about doing something I would punch him for. He did it correctly thank goodness. We were really grateful to have Riley's friends Toby and Aaron there and especially his parents. We are so grateful for good friends and a GREAT family!



3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Erika, I Luh-uh-uhve your hair! You look so good! And again, I have to say that Emmy is so so so cute! I'm bummed we didn't make it over to see you at Christmas...we all got sick that week and didn't want to infect your little newborn. Soon, though, we will see you guys!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! and thats neat you still had your blessing dress for Emmy to wear. I'm thinking about coming sometime in June like we did last year. I really want to meet your offspring!

Juliann said...

Cute family! I also LOVE your hair. You look adorable!