Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!








It's been a long time since I've updated, I know. I wish I had a good excuse but I sure don't.
We found out in July we are having a little girl! No names yet... hopefully we'll decide on one sooner rather than later.
The doc says I'm due January 1st. The ultra sound says December 31st.
The ultra sound photos revealed a squirmy little baby who crosses her legs, taps her toes and appears to have long little legs. Riley wants the Spjute tall genes to come out.
We're both very excited and are anxiously awaiting the days to come.
I wonder what she will look like...

3 comments:

Jeff and Aubry said...

Yay! Congrats! My mom has my gift for you and will hopefully remember to drop it off soon. Probably at your Mom's, though. You will LOVE having a little girl! It is so much fun. I'm glad you finally updated this thing and hope you do it more often!

Anonymous said...

I know one thing, you will have a flippin' cute kid! Now I know what to send you, being 9 hours away and all.

Seth and Brittney said...

That is so fun Erika!!! We just had our little girl in May, and it is so fun. It's funny how you sit and wait until they are born to see who or what they will look like... then after their born you keep wondering who or what they are going to look like when they grow up more! It's a fun game. So good to see an update!
-Brittney (Roberts) Warburton