Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fabulous Five...

I just really want a present from Kaylene and Sherstine...


OK!
So this is how this works...the first 5 people to respond to thispost will receive something made by me for you.my choice.made especially for you.of course there are some restrictions and limitations:~
1 .I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. what I create will be just for you.

3 It will be done sometime this year.

4 you have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)

5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.


The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Numero uno. And p.s. you only get a present from Sherstine if she re-posts this!

the mortensen's said...

ok, I'm in!
kaylene, dont' be surprised if yours has something to do with marshmellos and hotdogs!

the mortensen's said...

wayne says he wants something too